Rates & Policies
PLEASE SAVE OUR WEBSITE AND CHECK BACK LATER - we're currently enjoying some personal
time off and are not accepting new bookings at this time.
Comfort Cove Cottage offers 2-bedrooms (king bed, double bed) and 1.5 bathrooms. Rates vary depending
on the season and length of stay and are based on up to 4-person occupancy.
In limited circumstances, extra persons up to a maximum occupancy of 6 may be
accepted with an extra fee.
||Upon approval, we welcome well-behaved adult dogs when they are accompanied
by responsible owners. Please see our pet policy.
The Fine Print:
- Guests are expected to leave the cottage in a reasonable neat & tidy state.
Any extra cleaning time (over and above the normal time required to prepare the cottage)
will be charged to the guest.
- Weekly bookings take precedence in the high season. Nightly bookings are accepted at our discretion.
- Rates are based on up to 4-person occupancy. Persons of any age count towards the occupancy limit.
- In some circumstances, additional persons (adult or child) may be accepted to a maximum occupancy of 6 persons.
The rates for extra persons vary on the season.
- Children of any age count towards the occupancy limit.
- All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars [XE.com Personal Currency Assistant].
- This is a non-smoking cottage.
- Rates are subject to change until confirmed with a reservation via a signed and accepted Guest Agreement.
- Additional day-time or overnight guests only upon approval. Fee applies.
- Please see our Pet Policy below. Click here for information on bringing dogs into Canada.
- A credit card deposit of 50% and a signed Guest Agreement are required at the time of booking
to hold your reservation.
- The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival. If your arrival is within 60 days,
the entire amount of the rental is immediately due.
- A cleaning / damage deposit will be preauthorized to your credit card just prior to your visit.
- Please note that there are no refunds for early departures or unused days.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- This property may not be suitable for very young children, or people with mobility challenges,
due to steep staircases, frontage onto tidal waters, and potential hazards in a natural coastal
setting. Please contact us if you have any questions and we'll be happy to chat with you.
- Local calls are free, but please bring a mobile phone
for long-distance calls.
- This is a self-catering cottage. The kitchen is well-equipped,
bed linens and towels are provided, and starter supplies of bathroom paper
are also provided. Toiletries, cooking oil, seasonings, charcoal, etc. are not
Comfort Cove is a dog-friendly cottage. The property is
fenced on three sides (the fourth side is the waterfront). We welcome
well-behaved adult dogs of any size accompanied by responsible owners (puppies may be permitted
in some circumstances - please ask). Other types of pets may be permitted at our discretion. Pets
must be approved. Guests must
notify us that they will be bringing their pets. To allow us to continue to welcome pets,
please observe the following 'pet etiquette rules':
- Pets must be approved.
- Pet fees apply.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their
pets, both inside and outdoors. If your pet likes to
relax on the furniture, please bring cover sheets to help
prevent fur from getting on the furniture. For the comfort
of all our guests, pets are not allowed on beds.
- We prefer that you not leave your pet unattended at any time.
Even the most well-behaved pet can become stressed out in an unfamiliar
place. Pets should be crated or kenneled if left unattended.
Guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Please do not allow your dog to chase or harass wildlife.
East Sooke is a wildlife haven. Please respect the eagles, otter, seal,
heron, raccoon, deer, bear, and many other types of wildlife that live in the area.
- We strongly suggest that dogs be placed on an approved flea
preventive such as Advantage or Revolution (available from your vet).
Any costs of extermination, if required, will be the guest's
responsibility along with any financial losses caused by having to
cancel or reschedule the next set of guests.
- Please bring your own towels for wiping off dirty paws.
There are a couple of dog towels in the cottage; the "human towels"
are not to be used on dogs. Dogs may not be bathed in the tub.
- Please clean up after your dogs. Clean up excess fur and
pick up after your dogs. Before leaving, do a final "check"
of the grounds.
More of our doggy guests
Yoda & Oliver
Enjoying a paddle around the Sooke Basin
Kody & Kato
Dino & Mishka keeping a lookout for wildlife at sunrise
Maximus & Armani
Maximus (and his beloved tennis ball)
Mac & Jinx