Rates and Policies
Sleeps 4 comfortably; maximum occupancy of 6. Rates vary
depending on the season and length of stay and are based
on a 4-person occupancy (extra persons $25/night
or $150/week each). A cleaning fee applies to all stays.
|Pets:||Upon approval, we welcome well-behaved adult dogs when they are accompanied by responsible owners. There is a fee of $15/night for one dog or $25/night for two, up to a maximum of $75/week per dog. Please see our pet policy.|
The Fine Print:
- A flat-rate cleaning fee will apply. The cottage is freshly cleaned between guests. Guests are expected to leave the cottage in a reasonable neat & tidy state. Any extra cleaning time (over and above the normal time required to prepare the cottage) may be charged to the guest.
- Applicable taxes are extra.
- Weekly bookings take precedence in the high season. Nightly bookings are accepted at our discretion.
- Maximum occupancy of 6 persons. Rates are based on 4-person occupancy. Extra persons $25/night or $150/week each.
- All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars [XE.com Personal Currency Assistant].
- This is a non-smoking cottage.
- Rates are subject to change until confirmed with a reservation.
- Additional overnight guests only upon approval. Fee applies.
- Please see our Pet Policy below. Click here for information on bringing dogs into Canada.
- Click here for passport requirements for U.S. visitors. Guests travelling from the USA to Canada will need a passport.
- A credit card deposit and a signed Guest Agreement are required at the time of booking to hold your reservation.
- The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to your arrival.
- Please note that there are no refunds for early departures or unused days.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- This is an adult-oriented property. The cottage is not suitable for very young children due to steep staircases, frontage onto tidal waters, and potential hazards in a natural coastal setting. Please inquire prior to bringing very young children.
- Local calls are free, but please bring a calling card or cell phone for long-distance calls.
- This is a self-catering cottage. The kitchen is fully equipped, bed linens and towels are provided, and starter supplies of bathroom paper are also provided. Toiletries, cooking oil, charcoal, etc. are not provided.
- Gift Certificates are also available.
Geneva, enjoying the yard and the resident geese
A smiling Muffy
Lily & Toby
Comfort Cove is a pet-friendly cottage. The property is fenced on three sides (the fourth side is the waterfront). We welcome well-behaved adult dogs of any size accompanied by responsible owners (puppies may be permitted in some circumstances - please ask). Pets must be approved. Guests must notify us that they will be bringing their pets. No cats or exotics, please. To allow us to continue to welcome pets, please observe the following 'pet etiquette rules':
- Pets must be approved.
- Pet fees apply (see the Rates section above).
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, both inside and outdoors. If your pet likes to relax on the furniture, please bring cover sheets to help prevent fur from getting on the furniture. For the comfort of all our guests, pets are not allowed on beds.
- We prefer that you not leave your pet unattended at any time. Even the most well-behaved pet can become stressed out in an unfamiliar place. Pets should be crated or kenneled if left unattended. Guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Please do not allow your dog to chase or harass wildlife. East Sooke is a wildlife haven. Please respect the eagles, otter, seal, heron, raccoon, deer, bear, and many other types of wildlife that live in the area.
- We strongly suggest that dogs be placed on an approved flea preventive such as Advantage or Revolution (available from your vet). Any costs of extermination, if required, will be the guest's responsibility along with any financial losses caused by having to cancel or reschedule the next set of guests.
- Please clean up after your dogs. Clean up excess fur and pick up after your dogs. Before leaving, do a final "check" of the grounds.
More of our doggy guests
Yoda & Oliver
Enjoying a paddle around the Sooke Basin
Kody & Kato
Dino & Mishka keeping a lookout for wildlife at sunrise