Rates & Policies
Sleeps 4 comfortably; maximum occupancy of 6. Rates vary
depending on the season and length of stay and are based
on a 4-person occupancy (extra persons $25/night
or $150/week each). Rates are in Canadian dollars.
- High Season: June 25 to September 5: $350/night (discounted weekly rate available).
- Shoulder Season: May 1 to June 24, September 6 to October 10, and holidays from November to April.
$315/night; discounts available for longer stays.
- Low Season: October 11 to April 30 (excluding holidays). Friday and Saturday: $295/night;
Sunday through Thursday: $275/night. Ask about discounted rates for
stays of 3 nights or more - the longer you stay, the higher the discount! Monthly
rates are also available - ask for details.
*** Sorry, the cottage is not available for 1-night stays.
- 3-night minimum from June 25 to September 5 (2-nights may be available if there is last-minute availability).
- 3-night minimum on long weekends and the Christmas-New Year's holiday season.
- 2-night minimum all other times.
||Upon approval, we welcome well-behaved adult dogs when they are accompanied
by responsible owners. There is a fee of $15/night for one dog or $25/night for two, up to a
maximum of $75/week per dog. Please see our pet policy.
The Fine Print:
- Guests are expected to leave the cottage in a reasonable neat & tidy state.
Any extra cleaning time (over and above the normal time required to prepare the cottage)
will be charged to the guest.
- Weekly bookings take precedence in the high season. Nightly bookings are accepted at our discretion.
- Maximum occupancy of 6 persons (adult or child). Rates are based on 4-person occupancy. Extra
persons $25/night or $150/week each.
- All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars [XE.com Personal Currency Assistant].
- This is a non-smoking cottage.
- Rates are subject to change until confirmed with a reservation.
- Additional overnight guests only upon approval. Fee applies.
- Please see our Pet Policy below. Click here for information on bringing dogs into Canada.
- A credit card deposit and a signed Guest Agreement are required at the time of booking
to hold your reservation.
- The remaining balance is due 45 or 60 days prior to your arrival, depending on booking dates
and length of stay.
- A cleaning / damage deposit will be preauthorized to your credit card just prior to your visit.
- Please note that there are no refunds for early departures or unused days.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- This is an adult-oriented property. The cottage is not suitable for very
young children due to steep staircases, frontage onto tidal waters, and potential
hazards in a natural coastal setting. Please ask us prior to bringing very
young children and we'll be happy to chat with you.
- Local calls are free, but please bring a mobile phone
for long-distance calls.
- This is a self-catering cottage. The kitchen is well-equipped,
bed linens and towels are provided, and starter supplies of bathroom paper
are also provided. Toiletries, cooking oil, seasonings, charcoal, etc. are not
- Gift Certificates are also available.
Comfort Cove is a dog-friendly cottage. The property is
fenced on three sides (the fourth side is the waterfront). We welcome
well-behaved adult dogs of any size accompanied by responsible owners (puppies may be permitted
in some circumstances - please ask). Other types of pets may be permitted at our discretion. Pets
must be approved. Guests must
notify us that they will be bringing their pets. To allow us to continue to welcome pets,
please observe the following 'pet etiquette rules':
- Pets must be approved.
- Pet fees apply (see the Rates section above).
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their
pets, both inside and outdoors. If your pet likes to
relax on the furniture, please bring cover sheets to help
prevent fur from getting on the furniture. For the comfort
of all our guests, pets are not allowed on beds.
- We prefer that you not leave your pet unattended at any time.
Even the most well-behaved pet can become stressed out in an unfamiliar
place. Pets should be crated or kenneled if left unattended.
Guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Please do not allow your dog to chase or harass wildlife.
East Sooke is a wildlife haven. Please respect the eagles, otter, seal,
heron, raccoon, deer, bear, and many other types of wildlife that live in the area.
- We strongly suggest that dogs be placed on an approved flea
preventive such as Advantage or Revolution (available from your vet).
Any costs of extermination, if required, will be the guest's
responsibility along with any financial losses caused by having to
cancel or reschedule the next set of guests.
- Please bring your own towels for wiping off dirty paws.
There are a couple of dog towels in the cottage; the "human towels"
are not to be used on dogs. Dogs may not be bathed in the tub.
- Please clean up after your dogs. Clean up excess fur and
pick up after your dogs. Before leaving, do a final "check"
of the grounds.
More of our doggy guests
Yoda & Oliver
Enjoying a paddle around the Sooke Basin
Kody & Kato
Dino & Mishka keeping a lookout for wildlife at sunrise